It just so happens that I saw this tutorial last week and decided it was perfect for some fabric I had lying around.  I originally bought it when I was making baby stuff for Pigg#3, but then I decided it was too girly for my baby boy and didn’t use it.  So now it’s a dress/tunic for Pigg#2.  And I got it done just in time for kcwc. 
 The little stinker wouldn’t try on the dress one last time for me willingly.  So I put it on over her clothes for the day and took the pictures anyway.
 I made the sleeves in a raglan style because the shirt I used for a patter had that style sleeve.  It’s fine.  But cuter in the original shirt.
Hope she’ll wear it willingly one of these days.